Monday, June 1, 2009

DoISO - Free ISO Maker

0 comments
DoISO is a simple GPL'd, free ISO creation frontend for mkisofs, the ultimate ISO creating utility. One day I wanted to make a DVD-sized ISO but found that my previously trusty ISO utilities would only go to CD size. mkisofs was the only utility available, and it required reading the manual every time I wanted to make a quick ISO, so in reality there was no such thing as making a quick ISO :(. I decided enough was enough, I had to have a reliable GUI for making any size ISO that I wanted, so I went back to some old commandline wrapping code I had used in another project (Mike Mayer's process launch code) and simply wrapped mkisofs.

DoISO was born, and I was happy because I could make quick, easy ISO's :).



And now, as a new important addition to DoISO's features I've added burning support for CD's and DVD's via the Windows 2003 Resource Kit Tools. All this is available with explorer integration!

Download DoISO for free..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any problems or wanna request a freeware? Please put comment below ... thanx

Ping

TopOfBlogs View Adi Riswan's profile on LinkedIn Subscribe with Bloglines Top Computers blogs Computers Business Directory - BTS Local Computer Software Blog Directory Software Add to Technorati Favorites Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Join My Community at MyBloglog! Search Engine Optimization -->